Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship
Introducing Antigua and Barbuda
Having gained independence from Britain in 1981, Antigua and Barbuda has developed a reputation for judicial and governmental stability. Antigua operates an attractive personal tax regime with no capital gains or inheritance taxes, and no tax on foreign-sourced income, relying instead on corporation and sales tax.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 150 countries
- No tax on global income
- No tax on wealth & inheritance
- No capital gains tax
- Retain your current citizenships
- No need to notify home authorities
- Five days residency over five years
- Packages for spouses & dependents
Antigua Citizenship-by-investment requirements
✅ Single Applicant: US$100,000
✅ Family of 4 or less: US$100,000
✅ Family of 5 or more: US$125,000
✅ Minimum investment from US$200,000 / US$400,000 in a Government approved Real Estate development Project.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.